Longview Interfaith Hospitality Network assists families with children who are experiencing the crisis of homelessness and helps them regain their self-sufficiency.
- To minister families with children, who are experiencing homelessness with at least one child aged 17 or under.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for children at risk.
- To help families in remaining together during the challenge and crisis of homelessness.
- To assist families in achieving the goals of self-sufficiency through employment and housing.
- To follow up with graduating families through our housing retention program to ensure families remain in stable housing.